Latest posts by Monique Nelson (see all)
- Health Summit Club – Mental Health & Mindset Virtual Summit - January 23, 2019
- Monique Nelson - September 5, 2018
- How To Drink More Water When You Don’t Like It - July 3, 2018
Starting January 29th, 2019 I will be hosting a 3 Day Mental Health & Mindset Virtual Summit.
Mental health is a topic that I don’t think is discussed openly and honestly enough. We talk about cancer, and heart disease and diabetes frequently but mental health – more specifically, mental illness – is still whispered about and thought to be something we need to hide or be ashamed of.
That needs to change.
There are too many lives affected by mental illness to not be talking about it. Learning about it. Doing something about it.
Mindset is just as big of an issue that we really need to address. We live in such a busy, hurried society where we’re constantly bombarded with more things to do and need and seemingly less time to do and earn them with.
Our mindset is what helps us stay focused on what matters, and shrug off the stress that doesn’t serve us.
And yet so few of us have any coping mechanisms to help us with this. Few of us even understands what it is that actually matters in our own lives!
So that is why I’m hosting the Mental Health & Mindset Summit.
(If you’re already keen to sign up, you can get your free ticket here: https://healthsummit.club. If you want to learn more first, keep reading!)
What you’ll learn
I will be welcoming 15 guest speakers who each have unique life stories and expertise to help you through a variety of issues related to mental health and mindset. To name a few…
- how to turn resolutions into habits
- use Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to release negative energy and beliefs that are holding you back
- learn how hypnosis, meditation and NLP can help you rewire your brain
- create new habits for more successful days through simple steps like morning routines and daily journalling
- coping mechanisms for living with mental illness such as bipolar disorder
- understand what mind/body/spirit means and how to use the gut-brain connection in your favour
- practice Mindshifting to heal your physical body and mental health using proven exercises
- find Wholeness in your life in order to live to your fullest potential
- and many more!
Talking about mental health shouldn't make us squirm. Get your free ticket to the Mental Health & Mindset Summit. https://healthsummit.club Click To Tweet
Who you’ll learn from
As mentioned, there will be 15 guest speakers all sharing their stories and giving their advice in a free 30 minute interview. You’ll hear from health professionals like…
- doctor of family medicine (GP) specialising in mental health and physical manifestations of psychological illness
- health & life coach, Precision Nutrition certified yoga & meditation teacher
- best selling author living with – and thriving through – bipolar disorder
- High Performance Coach who’s career profile actually includes “rocket scientist”
- energy healer, health coach & CBD oil specialist who’s overcome a variety of mental health difficulties through his journey
- health & life coach specializing in working through extremist behaviours for a more balanced & healthy life
- health anxiety coach who defeated his own health anxiety and is now on a mission to rid this disorder from the world
- and 8 more extremely qualified speakers!
Why you should be there
We all, at some time or other, struggle with our mental health. Whether it’s due to a diagnosed disease like borderline personality disorder, depression or even eating disorders, or if it’s caused by stress, overwhelm, lack of sleep or a host of other issues, we all struggle.
This summit was created to not only help each of us get through our days with more energy, more focus and more happiness, but it’s also to help raise awareness of the seriousness of these issues.
We need to be able to recognize dangerous symptoms.
Talking about mental health shouldn’t make us squirm.
If you, or someone you know, is not leading the life they wish they could, because something in their brain isn’t functioning quite right, there is help for that. And it shouldn’t be any harder to talk about or look for help than when something in your heart, your lungs or your stomach isn’t quite working right.
This summit is for everyone who wants more out of their life.
What to do next?
You can register for the summit for FREE simply by booking your ticket here:
Interviews begin January 29th and run through the 31st, but it’s best that you get registered now, so you don’t miss out on any pre-summit details.