Latest posts by Monique Nelson (see all)
- Health Summit Club – Mental Health & Mindset Virtual Summit - January 23, 2019
- Monique Nelson - September 5, 2018
- How To Drink More Water When You Don’t Like It - July 3, 2018
I was recently given an amazing, wonderful, truly fantastic gift: a Nutri Bullet.
I bought myself the original, first generation Magic Bullet when it first came out on the market and we have had many, many years of good times together, but it was admittedly time for an upgrade. I’ll be honest…I’m in love. It is straight up beautiful.
I used it today for the first time to make myself a delicious smoothie. I thought I would share the recipe with you, and a few tidbits of nutritional information about why the smoothie was not only delicious, but also packed full of healthy ingredients.
- Raspberries: impressive source of antioxidants, and other obesity fighting, anti-cancer, anti-inflamatory nutrients
- Peaches: a healthy dose of low calorie fiber
- Bananas: a great source of potassium, which helps maintain normal blood pressure, among other things
- Walnuts: fantastic source of Omega 3s (especially helpful for those who aren’t super keen on fish!) and Vitamin E
- Hemp Seeds: another great source of Omega 3s
- Green Tea: one of the least processed teas, organic green tea is high in antioxidant polyphenols, which are believed to support healthy gastrointestinal tract function, detoxification function, and repair of damaged DNA.
- nutritional information from this post comes from: http://www.whfoods.com/
- 1 frozen organic banana
- 1/4 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1/4 frozen organic peach, with skin
- 1/8 cup organic walnuts
- 2 tbsp organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup organic green ginger tea
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information taken from app developed by Edemam.