Latest posts by Monique Nelson (see all)
- Is Intermittent Fasting For Everyone? - April 11, 2017
- The One Nutrient You are Nearly Guaranteed to be Deficient In - April 10, 2017
- Running is the Devil’s Exercise – quote - April 7, 2017
When you’re really hungry in the morning and you want something quick, easy and incredibly, delightfully fullfilling, make yourself one of these Sweet Potato Breakfast Wraps.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Wrap
Serving size: 1
Fat: 15.7 g
- 1 Dempster's Ancient Grains Tortilla Wrap
- 2 Tbsp Fontaine Sante Carmelized Onions Hummus
- ¼ cup Sweet Potato, steamed and cubed
- ¼ Ripe Avocado, sliced
- 1 Medium Carrot, raw and shaved
- ⅓ cup Clover Sprouts
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Lay out your wrap.
- Smother it with the Hummus.
- Create a line of Sweet Potato cubes, slightly to one side.
- Top the Sweet Potato with the Avocado slices, Carrot shavings and Clover Sprouts.
- Wrap it up, tucking the ends inside to keep the filling from falling out all over the place.
- Warm up the coconut oil in a frying pan and lightly toast the wrap on both sides.
- Plate and enjoy!