When you’re really hungry in the morning and you want something quick, easy and incredibly, delightfully fullfilling, make yourself one of these Sweet Potato Breakfast Wraps.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Wrap
- 1 Dempster’s Ancient Grains Tortilla Wrap
- 2 Tbsp Fontaine Sante Carmelized Onions Hummus
- 1/4 cup Sweet Potato, steamed and cubed
- 1/4 Ripe Avocado, sliced
- 1 Medium Carrot, raw and shaved
- 1/3 cup Clover Sprouts
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Lay out your wrap.
- Smother it with the Hummus.
- Create a line of Sweet Potato cubes, slightly to one side.
- Top the Sweet Potato with the Avocado slices, Carrot shavings and Clover Sprouts.
- Wrap it up, tucking the ends inside to keep the filling from falling out all over the place.
- Warm up the coconut oil in a frying pan and lightly toast the wrap on both sides.
- Plate and enjoy!